Fabric Pumpkin

Perfect beginning sewer project , if you can sew a line (doesn’t even have to be straight πŸ˜‰.) You can make this super cute fabric pumpkin. I made this in about 15 minutes. It is so rewarding making your own decorations. I was just at my favorite store to pick up a couple more decorations and their isles were wiped out. So I will be making more of these adorable pumpkins with our beautiful fabric. I used our Day Lilies Batik Knit Fabric which is on Clearance right now. Check out our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/p/CVED47ABUzG/to watch a video how we made them.

Step 1: Cut your fabric 8” X 16” 

Step 2: Sew ends together inside out.

Step 3: Hand sew end together. 

Step 4: Fill with stuffing.

Step 5: Hand sew the top. 

Step 6: Wrap a thick thread around the pumpkin 


Step 7: Go hunting for the perfect stick, to stick in the middle. 

Happy Fall and Happy Sewing !!!!




Comments

Popular Posts