Rayon Batik Fabrics

Hi Friends,

I wanted to do a special feature on our Rayon Batiks! Rayon is such a beautiful, flowing fabric. It's soft to the touch, feels light and airy, and looks so elegant. I created a video about my Rayon Batiks for the virtual SewExpo this year and I wanted to share it here as well. 


On our website, you can find a large assortment on Rayon Batik Fabric. This is such a versatile fabric, the possibilities are endless! With our last shipment, we received so many beautiful new colors and motifs in Rayon. I've selected a few of our many new Rayon Batik Fabrics to show you. These fabrics would look amazing as draping tops, and flowing dresses... and they might just inspire you to plan your next tropical vacation!

                                                        Blue Green Palms



Springtime Bouquet




Powder Blue Wispy Leaves




Effervescence on Blue




Khaki Tropical Leaves






Happy Sewing!



Comments

Popular Posts