Knit Batik Fabrics

Hi Friends,

I last posted a feature about our Rayon Batiks. I'd also like to put a spotlight on our Knit Batik. Knit is super comfortable, stretchy, and easy to sew. Our Knit Batik Fabric is made from 100% cotton and has a one-way stretch. This fabric makes incredibly comfortable and flattering apparel. I talked about our Knit Batik at the 2021 SewExpo last month, and I posted the talk on my Youtube Channel. Expect to see more great Batik content from me! 


You can make just about any piece using Knit Batik--that's how versatile it is! We recently added new colors and motifs to our store, including a big selection of Knit Batik. I wanted to showcase some great  Knit Batik Fabrics here, including some new ones.

New! Pink Mosaic




New! Black Fern Grotto



Bright Watercolor



Indigo with Purple Hand Dye




Happy Sewing!









Comments

Popular Posts